Sunday, July 10, 2011

Adjust to Software


July_10__201102.jpg, originally uploaded by regi metcalf.
No, I don't play hockey. I don't even watch hockey. I didn't watch these guys with much interest in the competition. But it was nice to come across them in Bryant Park on a very cold winter morning.
I had forgotten about these pics, like I have about hundreds of others I have on my hard drive and decided to play around with some software I also have installed and basically forgotten about and that I basically have no idea what to do with. In this case, it's Topaz Adjust 4. Apparently, it's mostly used to make HDR-like adjustments to landscapes and interiors. I liked the way it made these photos a little more interesting than they were out of the camera. So, there you go: one program I know a little better and many more to go... And, please don't even mention Photoshop CS5. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment